Tuesday 2 November 2010

Hey all

Hi everyone, it´s Jan, your English teacher. I was told about this blog by Eurico last week and I am happy to join it. I don´t have a reliable internet connection at the moment, but I should be getting the internet at home this week, so I am using the computer at work until then. I will have a look at the messages you have written and I will give you some feedback in the lesson. I will also try to get some of the other students to join, I think having your own blog is a very good idea. See you in class, Jan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! Welcome! It's a pleasure that you join our project! See you on thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when we will go out one night? then we will speak a lot in english!

    hello to everybody

    Borja

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.