Thursday 4 November 2010

Express yourself (like nokia slogan)...!

Come on guys! I saw that you already join the blog! You don't need to write a lot. Just a few words about you to break the ice...! If we can have a united group, we'll be more confident in class and without fear to be incorrect! I read this morning an article about team building and his importance in the companies's performance! Here, in our classes, is the same. If we are paying 65€ per month, we have to improve our english skills as quickly as we can! And, for that, we have to practice as much as we can!

2 comments:

  1. introducing my self...

    what can i say about me? i´m very normal guy, with lovly to visit places around the world, so, this is one of the main reasons to learn English.

    i like so much the "caƱitas" and "fiestecitas" and "voltios" ,

    nice to meet everybody,

    Borja

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we have an objective in common. I also want to learn english to communicate with people when I travel! Well, Jose Domingo tell me something about a Christmas dinner... Let's wait for him to announce the details...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.