Tuesday 5 October 2010

Introducing myself

Well, because we have three teachers in three weeks and some of us missed lessons, I think that's a good idea we introduce ourselves again in the blog. If we know each others, we'll be more confident in class between us to stop Paul if we don't understand him or to take the initiative to talk or ask something.

So, I'm Eurico, twenty six years old, from Elvas, Portugal. I was in Elvas until need to go out to continue my studies. In that period of time I played many sports, like basketball, table tennis and judo. To buy things with my own money, at the age of sixteen I started to work, in part time, in a furniture shop, selling and distributing. When I was eighteen, I needed to move to Lisbon because near Elvas there wasn't a place to study Law. I went to a public school because it was cheaper than the private. In Lisbon I stopped a little with my sporty life and consumed my leisure time in cultural activities, like cinema, theater, reading, etc. Now I finished my career and came back to Elvas to start working as a trainee-lawyer and help my father in his business of buying and selling houses. I searched for english schools in Elvas but there wasn't. So decided to went to Badajoz to learn english. In fact, I don't need it particularly for my job, but I love travel and if I know english I can go everywhere. I really like mix with other cultures too so I joined a trekking Badajoz group to improve my spanish and restarted my sporty life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.